Computer-Guided Dental Implant Placement Increases Success
Advancements in dental technology allow Dr. Bruce Trimble, our dental implant dentist in Menomonie, WI, to virtually plan and walk through your implant surgery, eliminating any guesswork. The technology includes the following:
- Computerized tomography (CT) scans produce a 3D representation of your mouth, including teeth, jaw, nerves, and surrounding tissues.
- Dental planning software is used to create a template for your unique dental implant placement.
- Our dental implant dentist can virtually perform your surgery in advance to ensure the highest rate of success and safety.
- NobelGuide™ allows Dr. Trimble to create your prosthesis before surgery so that it may be placed immediately after implantation.
The Dental Implant Placement Process for Computer-Guided Surgery
- Schedule a free consultation with our dental implant dentist for an evaluation of your oral health and to learn more about the procedure.
- We will take impressions of the upper and lower jaws as well as a CT scan to obtain a virtual representation of your mouth.
- Our dental implant dentist in Menomonie, WI, will plan your surgery, perform a virtual walk through, and make any necessary revisions based on his findings.
- During your surgery, a surgical template is placed on your teeth and held in position while drill sleeves lead the implants into the precisely planned location.
- Depending on what you and Dr. Trimble decided in your consultation, your prosthesis will be secured to your newly placed implants.
Smile more often with a visit to Trimble Dental. We enhance the beauty and function of your smile, with an emphasis on preventive care. Our goal is to help you keep your natural teeth beautiful and healthy throughout your lifetime. Schedule your complimentary consultation with Dr. Bruce Trimble in Menomonie, WI, to experience a higher standard of dental care.